Monday, April 11, 2016

Kentucky is good. It's been stormy and cold but otherwise good.  I hope everyone is
doing well. My week was normal till about Saturday. On Saturday we got
transfer calls and .................we're getting whitewashed out and
I'm going to the bottom of Tennessee. Just kidding I'm staying here
and so is my comp. the only change is we get a full time car now
instead of sharing it with the elders in the next town over. This
email won't be too long because not much happened this week but
something did happen Sunday we had church like normal then we went to
the Mann's like normal for dinner.  The only thing that changed was me
and my comp ate a piece of this:

If you don't know what this is it is a Carolina reaper. The hottest pepper
on the earth. 3x hotter than a ghost pepper. And let me tell you. Eating it was the most painful experience of my life. By far. It felt like I was inhaling fire. We took ant acid before so we didn't get too destroyed. Milk only helped for a second. And even ice cream only helped while you were eating it. My lips were on fire for an hour. And I had and upset stomach the whole night. Not fun.
I'm never doing that again. If you cant tell I was in a lot of pain.
I'd suggest not doing it. Besides that nothing to really mention. Hope
everyone had a good week. Love you all
Elder Neyman

No comments:

Post a Comment