Tuesday, May 3, 2016

First of all I would like to invite any of Caden's friends and any family that would like to, to come to my home this Sunday, May 8th, when Elder Caden Neyman gets to FaceTime with us for Mothers Day! It will be at 6:30.

Here's this weeks letter:
I've been doing good. Yea it's been really stormy here off and on
and we got a severe weather warning yesterday and the Mann's were
talking about how a few years ago they had two tornadoes at the same
time and go through their backyard. Hopefully that dosent happen. It's
crazy it is that cold still in St George. Sounds like it was a really good stake conference for you guys. I don't know yet what time I'll be calling but I'll find out today and
I'll let you know. I'm not gonna be emailing much today because we're
going with a bunch of elders to do something so I'll have them email
you to let you know. Sorry it's so short but mom, I wrote you two cards and
they are going to be put in the mail tomorrow I think so look for
those. 
Two quotes this week: 
Greatness is a lot of small things done well.
Limits like fear, they are often just illusions.

Oh, and I got a tick this week that I had to pull out.
Love you

Elder Neyman

Some cool pics we took










No comments:

Post a Comment