Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hey mom. No I didn't feel the earthquake it was too far away. It's
been good over here. Had a pretty normal week. I got a haircut after
like 3 months my hair was long. The haircut wasn't the best tho they
missed a part so I have some long hair on one side of my head so I'll
have to have blazzard get it. Sounds like you guys are going to have
fun in Disneyland. Sounds like things are going good back home. Man
it's weird to think I'll have a sister in law soon. And pierce not
loosing his cool? You sure? That's not possible. Haha just kidding.
That's good he's doing better. Teaching is going slow but we're trying
to do better. I'm feeling good. The tick bite is healing over and
getting better. Sorry there's not much this week. I'll try to do some
crazy stuff this week. Love you all.

“It was meant to be that life would be a challenge. To suffer some
anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is
normal. Teach our members that if they have a good, miserable day once
in a while, or several in a row, to stand steady and face them. Things
will straighten out. There is great purpose in our struggle in
life”-Boyd k packer

Elder Neyman

No comments:

Post a Comment