Monday, October 10, 2016

Hey mom. It's been good in my new area. It is a lot different from being in the way backwoods. It's still backwoods but not as much here. It's hard to learn everyone's names because I've never had to worry about that many names before. And it doesn't help that I was sick for two days (Saturday and Sunday). We had to go to a baptism for the hermanas and my comp preformed it and I was a witness. I felt miserable the whole time. Then we had to call it quits at around 2 ishbecause I couldn't take it anymore. We had to cancel our dinner because I wasn't doing good and I didn't want to get the family sick. Then we had a member bring us food and medicine. So it was good. Then yesterday was a lot better but not 100%. So I don't remember anyone's names. Our week was kind of normal. We gave service a few times and had dinners and lunches at members houses. Oh last week we were driving and saw a dead deer on the edge of the road and it looked fresh so we decided if our appointment fell through we'll go back for it. It did. So we went back and it looked good. It wasn't mangled or anything so we felt it and it was a bit stiff and we poked it with a knife just barely and it went ppppssssss releasing gas. It wasn't fresh. But if we find another one and it is fresh we're taking it and I will definitely tell you about it. But other than that it was a normal week. Sounds like everything is good there. You'll have to send me pics of the wedding. Tell pierce to email me so we can talk in the little time he's still a bachelor. Love y'all 

Elder Neyman
Oh sorry forgot to tell you my favorite talk was by elder bednar. If he had known me. Talking about how we need to know the savior not just believe in him. And weekly quote.
"Please remember tomorrow, and all the days after that, that the Lord blesses those who want to improve, who accept the need for commandments and try to keep them, who cherish Christlike virtues and strive to the best of their ability to acquire them. If you stumble in that pursuit, so does everyone; the Savior is there to help you keep going. If you fall, summon His strength. Call out like Alma, “O Jesus, … have mercy on me.” He will help you get back up. He will help you repent, repair, fix whatever you have to fix, and keep going. Soon enough you will have the success you seek."-elder holland

No comments:

Post a Comment