Thursday, December 22, 2016

CADEN WILL BE FACE-TIMING US AT 3:45 ON SUNDAY FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME SAY HI ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

 Tracting has been so so. Some people want to hear the message because
of Christmas but others say they are too busy with Christmas stuff to
hear us. So I don't know. I don't have the time window yet but I will
let you know by tonight what it is. No I did not get transferred. So
we're going to breakfast with a family and we got dinner with another
family. Besides that we don't know. Why did he get them taken out? And
why did he get surgery? What would she be called if they do get
married? My cousin in law? I was wondering what that last part was
until I read the end of it. That's pretty funny paycen. So this week
was normal. The only weird things were when it went from the high 20s
to 70 degrees in one night then back to the 20s and the next day
getting freezing rain and having our car frozen shut and having to
yank the doors open to break the ice. And giving 5 priesthood
blessings last night to a sick family. So it's been good. I can't wait
to open all the gifts you guys sent me. Thank you so much for them.
Love you all,
Elder Neyman


No comments:

Post a Comment