Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hey mom. Man I'm jealous right now. I want to go on a cruise! I'm glad that your having a fun tho. I loved the devotional. We got to see it too. Well after we rode 7 miles on our bikes in the 48 degree weather to a members house. But it was good. So this week has been tracting tracting and more tracting. It seems like that's all we did. It made it a little miserable when it has rained every time we go out and it's cold enough outside to see our breath. But you do what you got to do. We had interviews this week so that was good. The only funny I got that happened this week was when we were tracting yesterday and this guy opened and said you got any weed? We said no and he said I'm waiting for my drug dealer and shut the door. It was really weird. I'm really tired from walking so much. We've probably walked like 30 miles this week. Sorry I don't have much for you this week. I'll try to have some funny experiences this week. Love you all. 
Elder Neyman

“You can make every decision in your life correctly if you can learn to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This you can do if you will discipline yourself to yield your own feelings to the promptings of the Spirit. Study your problems and prayerfully make a decision. Then take that decision and say to him, in a simple, honest supplication, ‘Father, I want to make the right decision. I want to do the right thing. This is what I think I should do; let me know if it is the right course.’ Doing this, you can get the burning in your bosom, if your decision is right. … When you learn to walk by the Spirit, you never need to make a mistake.”-President Marion G. Romney

Only in the south 

                                                 Josh, a ward member
                             Our little Christmas tree




We've been given sooooo much of food! When I got here there was hardly anything in the cupboards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment