Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It was nice being able to have dinner with them. I don't think they had any weird traditions because it was normal food. They had a lot of pies tho. We didn't stay long because we went to three dinners that night. We were stuffed. My week was good. We gave a lot of service this week. We helped the food bank some more and helped an investigator move some stuff (he gave me a nice jacket because I didn't have an good medium jacket that's not too thin or too big). Then the food bank fed us after district meeting for helping them. Then I got sick. Your probably asking what I got sick with but I honestly can't tell you. It was a bunch of weird symptoms that made no sense. I got like 4 hours of sleep that night which wasn't fun. When we went trackting I was miserable. When we went to dinner the Hermanas were there too and they said I didn't look good and so did the person we were having dinner with so all 3 of them teamed up and mothered me. They gave me Tylenol and made me cinnamon tea. Then the hermanas went home and came back with melatonin and an vitamin c and an oil diffuser to help me. It was nice to know they cared about me and were willing to help. Then the past two days have been finding potential investigators and biking like10-12 miles every day because hey only give us so many miles to drive in the car a month. It's been getting cold too. I had to break out my heavy winter jacket I traded with another missionary for. That's pretty much our week. We have been trackting every day so it's just been a lot of people saying they aren't interested. We've been showing people the video #LIGHT the WORLD it's a really good Christmas video. You should check it out and share it. That's our week summed up. Hope y'all had a good week. Love you

“the Lord can draw a straight line with even the most crooked of sticks.”- unknown 

Elder Neyman
I got this picture texted to me on Thankgiving day from a member out in Tennessee who had Caden and his companion over for thanksgiving and it made my day for sure!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment