Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Man it sounds like you need some grandkids mom. (Talking of our McPhail family Easter picnic where Brycen and Paycen were the only children). There's no little ones
left. And by the way I do remember making those diaramas like paycen
made. This week was really fun. We got to go to a members farm this
week and feed and pet her elk that she has. Then she gave us some
antlers she had. Which is awesome. She also sent one home for me. So
if you get a package from Kentucky with an antler in it keep it. She
sent that so I could make a coat rack when I get back.

This last picture I'm just being a dork. Other than that it was a normal week. Today we get to go fishing and go on exchanges. So that's going to be really fun. I hope y'all have a good week. Love y'all 

Elder Neyman




No comments:

Post a Comment