Monday, April 24, 2017

So to start off I'm getting transferred to Hopkinsville ky. And I'll
be staying with elder sanders. So no new companion. This week has been
pretty standard. Visiting a lot of people. Then on Thursday we got the
call that all 3 of us are being transferred and they are putting in 3
sisters here. So the past few days have been packing and cleaning and
saying goodbye to people. It will be fun to go to a new area with a
companion I already know. We're leaving Tuesday so dont send any
letters or anything till I figure out our new address. I don't know
anything else to say really about this week. I'm sure I'll have lots
to say about our new area next week.
 Love y'all
Elder Neyman
(The first 4 pics are from the branch presidents wife she sent me on messenger as they celebrated Caden's birthday early before his transfer tomorrow, she was so sweet and even contacted me ahead of time to find out some of our birthday traditions and his favorite treats)






No comments:

Post a Comment