Monday, August 22, 2016

Hey mom. My week has been good. There's no need to apologize. It's
good to know what's going on. If anything I need to apologize because
I forgot your birthday! I'm so sorry. I'm bad with dates and I put
them is my phone or iPad so I remember and I hadn't got it in this
iPad yet. I'm so sorry. I sent you a card and you should be getting it
this week. We all need a little kick in the pants to get us going sometimes.  My
new companion is good. We get along really well. We're both into the
same kind of things like computers and minecraft and other things.
She's (his investigator) doing well. We taught her the word of wisdom last time and she
took it well and said she has a smoking problem and that she's
interested in quitting so we're gonna print out the church's stop
smoking program for her next time. My leg is getting better. It still
dosent look super good but it's healing and the swelling is going down
so that's good. Sorry this email is short. This week has mostly been
showing my new comp around and letting him get to know people and
moving stuff around in the apartment and stuff. I'll write more next
week. Love you all

Elder Neyman

No comments:

Post a Comment