Monday, March 20, 2017

Hey mom. So this week has been really good. I've enjoyed being down
here in Kentucky. My new companions are elder ihler and sanders. They
are pretty cool. This week has been fun. We went and helped someone
mulch their yard this week. We walked dogs for a shelter a few times
this week. We met some people that could be investigators. I've made
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies twice this week. I gave a small talk on
Sunday. Then we went fishing today. So it's been pretty fun. Sorry
it's not more detailed. I haven't written in my journal this week
because it's been packed but I'll write stuff down and let you know
next week. Also my new address is 2331 benton-briensburg road KY. And
could you ask jer if he could send me another bottle of protein?
Thanks mom. Love y'all
Elder Neyman
Ok ihler is from Idaho and he's more quiet and reserved and has 3-4
transfers left. And sanders is from Nevada (Henderson) and he's like
the exact opposite of ihler and has been out one transfer longer than
me




No comments:

Post a Comment